Screen sharing is a great way to exchange information across different groups of people quickly. With the right tools, it’s easy to set up a meeting with multiple attendees and see what everyone sees on their computers.
If you need to share a presentation, spreadsheet, document, or other files, you can do this similarly to having a video conference call. It’s an excellent alternative when nothing else works. For example, if you’re trying to get something approved by management and know that the only way to convince them is via a demonstration, this could be the perfect solution.
In addition to viewing content on someone else’s computer or device, you can add comments while viewing the same thing.
Unfortunately, WhatsApp right now does not support screen sharing, whether you are using WhatsApp on a mobile phone or desktop computer. You can’t share the screen using WhatsApp.
But many applications and software available in the market let users share the screen. For example, screen sharing can be done using zoom and Google meet. So here we will guide you on how to share your mobile screen using Google meet.
How to Share Screen on Whatsapp-Step-by-Step Tutorial
- Open the Gmail app on your phone.
- There will be a Google meet icon on the bottom right of your screen. Tap on it. This will open a Google meeting.
- There will be the option of a new meeting in the top right corner. Tap on it
- Now from here, select start an instant meeting. This will begin the meeting.
- Now tap on share the meeting and copy the link.
- Now you can share the invite link using any aap.
- The recipient will accept the invitation, and you will click on admit.
- Now to share your screen, click on the three dots at the bottom right of the screen.
- In the three-dot menu, we can share a screen. Tap on it; it will say start sharing. Tap on it again, and you are done.
10. If you want to stop sharing, go back to your Gmail where Google meet was open, tap on three dots at the bottom of the screen, and select stop sharing. Screen sharing will be stopped.
Does WhatsApp have a screen-sharing option?
No, WhatsApp right now has no screen-sharing option. However, WhatsApp screens can be shared using third-party apps like Google meet or Zoom.
How do I share my phone screen?
It is very simple to share the screen of your phone. Simply use the Zoom app or Google meet to share your phone screen.
How can I mirror my WhatsApp video call?
It is straightforward to mirror a WhatsApp video call. It can be done by using facetime, skype, or Zoom.
Which app is best for Whatsaap screen sharing?
Many apps make it very easy to share WhatsApp screens, Some useful apps are facetime, Zoom, or Google meet.